Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Costume modification....



Costume making for Envy
I have taken on an assistant to help me with the work load, Jodie Day a student in her first year also studying in the degree course that I am currently in my last year of, Jodie has listened to my requirements and assisted me on the whole, 


she has also taken on the role of fellow dress maker in which she has worked well and used her initiative to create and modify the costumes to the briefs description.
The skirt has been splashed with dripping black paint

Jodie and I gathered together all the trimmings and costumes and collaborated together to enhance the look of the garments.


We gave each outfit an 'edgy' appearance taking into consideration current and past fashion trends.











INSPIRATIONS...






No comments:

Post a Comment